Official website just release 4 posts within yesterday. Note that this GGFTW forum post is also updated by SmilyT1. Most of the contents within this post are forwarded and edited from this forum post. So, be sure to check it out.
Firstly, everyone will get Gundam Barbatos (Fourth Mode) for free.
- All PvE mode missions and quests will be shut-downed until further notice
- Existing PvE quests will be replaced with new PvP quests
- Until the overhaul of PvE is completed, Trading Market will be closed until further notice and currently auctioned items will be returned back to the owners
- A brand new Tutorial has been implemented to introduce PvP mode and changed controls, where all players will choose through their avatars again upon clearing (misclicked when selecting avatar? here is the time for you to change and correct it back
- Player levels and nicknames will NOT be changed
- Battery System (Pretty much battery similar system from SDGO except in RPG style
- Each unit has at max 100 charge for each unit. Every round of PvP will use up 10 charge.
- When the charges used up, an out-of-battery unit can no longer be deployed until replenishing the charge with the Battery Refill item.
- Battery Refill item can be found in the Coin shop. (Gold coin is in game currency
- Revamped Laboratory
- Core mix/Core enhancement features will be locked until further notice
- Unit mix/Unit disassembling features will be changed
- Disassembling units will now yield Unit Cards that corresponds to existing units in the game [usually within the same rank as the disassembled unit, but also rare RNG chances getting a higher ranks]
- Mixing 5 of the same Unit Cards will give you the corresponding whole unit.
- Gundam Vision Coin card can be use to replace 1 of the any Unit Cards you lack of per mix.
- Aim & Lock-on systems have been overhauled to suit the new PvP mode
- UIs will be different between varieties of weapons
- All units’ damage output towards the enemies will vary depending on your unit type
- While existing Assault, Balance and Shooter type units will remain unchanged, Support and Striking type units will be changed as follows:
Gm (Ground Type) Support→Balance Gundam Ground Type (Gm Head) Support→Balance Dom Support→Balance Blue Destiny Unit 1 Strike→Assault Gelgoog Commander Strike→Balance Gundam Exia Strike→Assault Gundam Kyrios Strike→Balance Tieren (High Mobility Type) Strike→Assault Gundam Virtue Strike→Shooter Montero Strike→Balance
- Unit Max Level has been changed from Lvl 7 to Lvl 4:
Lv1 Initial Lvl, unlocks Special Attack Lv2 Unlocks Passive Skill 1 Lv3 Unlocks Passive Skill 2 Lv4 Unlocks Shin Special Attack
- Unit exclusive active skills for PvE has been replaced with active weapons
- The option to enhance Passive Skills has been removed
- New Cost system has been added for PvP:
- S Rank – 5 costs
- A Rank – 4 costs
- B Rank – 3 costs
- C Rank – 2 costs (So… where is the D rank? was the last interview actually said D rank by mistake?
- New Rank system has been added for all existing units
A Rank G-Self Balance Gundam Exia Assault Gundam Dynames (Full Shield) Shooter Gundam Kyrios Balance Gundam Virtue Shooter Strike Gundam Assault B Rank Blue Destiny Unit 1 Assault G-3 Gundam Assault Gelgoog Commander Balance Gundam (RX-78-2) Assault Gundam Astrea Shooter Gundam Ground Type Shooter Gundam Ground Type (Gm Head) Balance Gundam Mk-II (Titans Color) Assault Montero Balance O-Gundam Balance Prototype Gundam Balance Union Flag Custom (Graham Custom) Assault Zaku II (Char Custom) Assault Zaku II (White Ogre Custom) Shooter C Rank Dom Balance GM Balance GM Ground Type Balance Grimoire Assault Guncannon Balance Guntank Shooter Tieren High Mobility Type Assault Zaku II Assault
- All Cores (Armor & Weapons) used for PvE will be unequipped back to your inventory and remain unusable until further notice
- The 2 Pilot cards that were used for PvE – Amuro Ray & Char Aznable (normal suit) – will be compensated with:
- Amuro Ray pilot card -> Refunded with TS by the same amount as the purchased price
- Char Aznable (normal suit) pilot card -> Replaced to ‘Gundam (Casval Custom)’ unit
- New PvP mode exclusive pilot cards will be added
- “Gundam’s Vision” (Gundam Head Coins) items will be changed to ‘Gundam’s Vision Card’, where it can be used to replace any Unit Cards
- Only one can be used per mix
- Current Unit Mixes/Recipes will be compensated to their respective whole units
- All consumable potions (HP, Revive, Ally Revive etc) will NOT be usuable for PvP mode
- MS Kit (I,II) items will have a new use
- It will be used as EXP pack which you can use it to feed to level up your unit.
PVE Player Compensation
- Due to changed MAX level of a unit, following compensations will be made:
- Lvl 5 → MS Kit x5
- Lvl 6 → MS Kit x10
- Lvl 7 → MS Kit x20
Unit Passive Skills Levels
- Due to overhaul & removal of enhancing of the units’ passive skills, following compensations will be made:
- Lvl 2 → MS Kit x5
- Lvl 3 → MS Kit x10
- Lvl 4 → MS Kit x20
- The 2 Pilot cards that were used for PvE will be replaced:
- Amuro Ray pilot card
- Refunded with TS by the same amount as the purchased price
- Char Aznable (normal suit) pilot card
- Replaced to ‘Gundam (Casval Custom)’ unit
- Amuro Ray pilot card
- Unit Mixes/Recipes will be compensated to their respective whole units
- All ‘Gundam’s Vision’ items will be changed to ‘Gundam’s Vision Card’
- User Interface + Town Overhaul
- Alot of the existing UIs will be changed and the Town area’s space has been reduced
- VIP System has been cancelled
- All rewards obtained based on your VIP rank has been removed
- Players no longer gets 10% TS return from purchasing Cash goods
- Play-time based TS rewards has been removed
- As for PvP queuing, minimum of 4v4 (8 players), maximum of 8v8(16 players) can be queuing up in a game.
- Only Point matches are available for now
- Other modes are being considered to be possibly added in the future
- During PvP, you can use the TAB key to open full version of the map
- Point matches will last for 5 mins
- PvP mode exclusive Pilot Cards can be used for unique buffs & skills during PvP
- It is an active skill.
- Battle item card can be acquire through PvP reward by chance or quest reward.
- You can obtain Unit Cards via Lucky Shop, PvP Rewards or Unit Disassembly
- PvP mode Item Cards can be obtained via Quests and PvP Rewards
- One of the UI overhaul at the Town includes the option to toggle mouse cursor with the CTRL key
That’s all for this post. Be sure to check out GGFTW forum post for the original post, and take part in conversation there. You can also check out some next patch leaked info from interview here in the previous blog post. GLHF in the new PvP SDGN.